Search This Blog

Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Eco Emi September 2013

This is only the second Eco Emi box I have ever gotten, and my first blog post :) Here is a picture of all the items I received:



Mint + Acai Whitening Gum by Vita Care- This is sweetened with xylitol and has, to me, a bitter berry flavor. I prefer minty gum so I would not repurchase this. 

Organic Sweet Orange Deodorant by Only Nat Cheryl - I'm a little worried about confusing this trial size tube with a lip balm! I have not tried this yet but it smells great, like orange creamsicle. I have a hard time finding a deodorant that I don't react to so I will be very happy if this works! 



All Purpose Healing Salve by The Natural Choice Apothecary - This smells herbal and is made with olive oil, comfrey, calendula, lavender buds, echinecea, coconut oil, beeswax, tea tree oil, lavender oil, and vitamin e oil. It is a multipurpose product. Definitely looking forward to trying this one. 


Ginger Peach Iced Tea by Mighty Leaf Tea 

Cleansing Towelettes by Desert Essence

Organic Mayan Riviera Honey Moisturizing Exfoliant by Zola Jae - Contains organic sugar, organic brown sugar, organic sunflower oil, pure honey, castor oil, vitamin e oil, and vanilla extract. Smells like brown sugar. Yum! 


Ochre Juicy Orange Flavor Lip Gloss by Purely You Minerals - This does smell like orange and tastes faintly sweet. I will use a lip brush as the applicator it came with won't work well for me. 



Assorted Creme Foundation by Lauren Brooke - These whipped foundations contain argan oil. They are very creamy and pigmented. Of these three shades the middle one may work for me, as you can see from swatches on my hand. The colors shown are Neutral 00 (lightest), Cool 30, and Warm 50 (darkest). 




Also Included Organic Peru La Florida Coffee by Cool Bean Perks. Here's the food items: 



Overall I am very excited with my September Eco Emi Box and excited to try out these products! I definitely feel like this box was a good value and I will use all of these products. 

2 comments:

  1. Look at how creamy that lip gloss is in that tube! It doesn't look like a lip gloss, but it looks beautifully creamy.

    I discovered Lauren Brook through your blog. Interesting.. :) how do you like the foundation/concealer? Does it go easy on the skin?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is a really moisturizing thick gloss. I haven't tried the foundation on my face yet but I will definitely put up a review when I do. I'm obsessed with cream products lately so I really want to like it, hoping the middle color works for me!

      Delete