Search This Blog

Sunday, November 10, 2013

October 2013 Empties



Real Purity Deodorant Holistic Formula 3 oz. * This is my favorite deodorant of all time, ever. Since I found it I've repurchased several times. The packaging has changed a bit and the ingredients list is a bit longer than it used to be. It is the deodorant I wear the most often and one I will probably never stop using! 
Silk Naturals Naked Organic Lip Balm .15 oz. * Definitely will keep getting these balms. Very moisturizing, long lasting, and no shea butter, which I am sensitive to. 
Real Purity Lipstick Indian Dust 4 gms * I was obsessed with this lipstick. Technically I didn't entirely finish it, but I got to the end of it and it broke. Very moisturizing. Will definitely buy more of these, and may buy this shade again. 
Crazy Rumors Bee My Honey Lip Balm .15 oz. * This has been my favorite lip balm brand for years. A lot of balms made my lips peel, and then I discovered this. I love all the flavors and this one is awesome. Shea is included but I don't seem to have a problem with it in this. 
Real Purity Lipstick sample Grape Sherbet *
RMS Beauty Lunar Eyeshadow sample * I have purchased the full size of this and quickly become obsessed with RMS! 
RMS Beauty Living Luminizer * I bought the full size of this also. 
Real Purity Mascara Navy *
Jack Black Industrial Strength Hand Healer 3 oz. I really like this but I don't think I will get it again due to a long list of unpronounceable ingredients! 
Yes to Carrots Nourishing Repairing Night Cream 1.7 oz. I was fine using this up but wouldn't buy it again. It's not incredibly moisturizing to me, my skin didn't feel great after using this, and it has the long unpronounceable ingredients problem. 
Simpy Eden Simply Sensitive Goat-Milk Lotion Unscented 8 oz. * I absolutely love this stuff for my sensitive skin but the packaging is horrible because it's really hard to get out! Trying some other things for now but will probably get this again at some point. 

* = would repurchase

No comments:

Post a Comment