Search This Blog

Tuesday, November 12, 2013

October Best of Klutchclub

After my previous Klutchclub box I wasn't planning on ordering another... and then there was another good deal and I did anyway! Normally $25 I got this box for $10. This one was MUCH better than the last one in my opinion!


Tea of a Kind Citrus Mint Green Tea
Crunchmaster Multi-Seed Crackers Original x2
Goldbaum's Pop Potato Onion & Garlic Chips
Soleil Bella Razor
Enjoy Life Not Nuts! Seeds and fruit Beach Bash
Mrs. Meyer's Clean Day Basil Scent Hand Soap
Kind Madagascar Vanilla Almond x2
Juice Beauty Oil Free Moisturizer
Mighty Leaf Organic Earl Grey x2
Shower Pill The Athletic Body Wipe x2
Powbab Pomegranate Acai Berry x2
100% Pure Cabernet Grape, Vanilla Bean, Coconut nourishing body cream packets
3 month YogaVibes subscription

No comments:

Post a Comment