Search This Blog

Sunday, October 13, 2013

Chagrin Valley Soap & Salve

Chagrin Valley Soap & Salve is one of my absolutely favorite companies to purchase from and has been for a couple of years now. The main reason I've been wanting to order lately was because they came out with a new Clay Silk deodorant. I am one of those people who is constantly looking for another natural deodorant. I find it very difficult to find one that works and isn't irritating, and my body regularly becomes used to deodorants so I am often looking for another one. In any event, the Chagrin Valley Coconut Silk deodorant is incredibly effective but the baking soda in it unfortunately makes my skin very very angry. I am really excited to try this new baking soda free formula. Here's what I got: 

Clay Silk Tea Tree Deodorant
Tamanu Oil Salve for irritated skin and healing
Seabuckthorn Tamanu Facial Oil, which is supposed to be good for facial redness
Multi Butter Shower Bar, containing mango and cocoa butter
Loofah Pumice Foot Scrub
Ayeurvedic Herb Shampoo Bar 

No comments:

Post a Comment