Search This Blog

Sunday, October 13, 2013

The All Natural Face Cream Blushes (and then some!)

This is my second order from The All Natural Face. In my first order I got one of the cream blushes in Peachy Rose. I loved it so much I got... five more :)

Left to right:

Bordeaux
Cotton Candy
Raisin
Everyday is a Good Day
Touch of Peach

I absolutely love these. I am planning on using Bordeaux as a lip color and actually chose it for that purpose. The others I chose as blushes because I have a lot of redness in my face. I picked these colors using reviews from Pure Makeup and Swatch Soiree.

Here is the fabulously short ingredient list for these blushes: Organic Jojoba Oil, Organic Argan Oil, Candelilia Wax, Mica, Titanium Dioxide, Boron Nitride, Oxides.

The other products pictured above are Vegan Cream Concealer in Patina, which is a light green to counteract redness, and Tinted Vegan Lip Balm in Coral, which is actually a replacement for a broken tube in my first order.
The vertical swatches are Coral and Patina, and the horizontal swatches begin with Bordeaux, then Cotton Candy, Raisin, Everyday is a Good Day, and Touch of Peach.

I also ordered the "Try Every Shade of Foundation in Your Range" kit, which comes in baggies of powder foundation. I want to use these to find my shade and then order the cream foundation.


I also ordered the Unscented Body butter, which contains organic mango butter, organic virgin coconut oil, and organic jojoba oil. Nothing else! I am always looking for a new body butter so I am really looking forward to this.

The All Natural Face also included two free samples of Vegan Eye Shadow Primer.

No comments:

Post a Comment