Search This Blog

Sunday, October 13, 2013

KlutchClub Best of Box September



This is my KlutchClub best of box which I ordered in September as recommended by the Krazy Coupon Lady. I love trying out boxes and have been wanting a good health food box. This box was $10 shipped with a promotion. Here's what's inside:

Food:
Annie Chun's Roasted Seaweek Snacks 5 pack
Crunchmaster Multi-Grain Sea Salt Crackers x2
Happy Squeeze Fruit & Veggie Twist Strawberry kiwi Beet
Happy Squeeze Super Pomegranate Blueberry & Pear with Super Grain Salba
Nature's Bakery Stone Ground Whole Wheat Blueberry Fig Bar
Alo Awaken Wheatgrass Aloe Vera Pulp and Juice
Celsius Orange Flavor Drink Mix
Non-food:
Shower Pill The Athletic Body Wipe
Creamo Cream Shave Cream
100% Pure Vanilla bean nourishing body cream packet x2
100% Pure Honey Almond nourishing body cream packet
100% Pure Cabernet Grape nourishing body cream packet

I am glad I tried this out but I don't think I will get this box in the future. Normal price for this box appears to be $25 and this would not be $25 worth of product for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment