Search This Blog

Sunday, October 13, 2013

No More Dirty Looks Box October 2013 Quarterly Co



I have been waiting for this one for a long time! I signed up back in August and this came a few days ago so it required a lot of patience. This box was brow themed, so not the best array of products for me because I don't really do much with my brows, but I really like the brands included. Included in my box was: 

Ecotools Flat Eyeliner brush
Ecotools Lash and Brow Duo brush
100% Pure Taupe Eye Brow Cream
Esme Mineral Makeup Marshmallow Brow Highlighter/ Eyeshadow




On top is a swatch of the 100% pure Taupe. This is a cream product. I can't see using this on my brows as they are very dark but I will try using this as a cream shadow. The bottom swatch is Esme Marshmallow, which can be an eyebrow highlighter or an eyeshadow. This is a powder product. Both products are matte and would be good for neutral eye looks. I am looking forward to using these products and will continue to subscribe to the No More Dirty Looks Quarterly Co box, which is $25 each and comes - unsurprisingly - quarterly.

No comments:

Post a Comment